Sunday, December 7, 2008

What in the world am I supposed to do?

The kids were at the back door neighbor's house playing (yes, that one) when Zac called to see if it was okay if they all came over to play here. I said sure. What I didn't know was that I was baby sitting.

They have two girls (hers) and a boy (HIS). The girls are really sweet, but that boy totally makes me appreciate my two boys. I don't really think he fully computes when you speak to him.

At any rate, the mom and dad went to Home Depot, I think. I'm supposed to leave at 4:00 for church and they're not home yet!

They've been here about an hour and a half and have eaten all of my bread. I made PB&J because everyone was hungry (the boy demanded something to eat). Oh yeah, the dog, Ginger, is also in my back yard (Buddy is in his kennel in my room) because she kept getting out of their yard. She was going out of her mind with the kids over here playing.

Another day in paradise. Four minutes and counting.

**EDIT**Oh, one more thing. Neither parent is answering their phone.

No comments: